Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mad About Mariner's Docking Game

Today is one of those days where I really need to walk away from my Mac and do something else. Because if I sit here any longer, I will become completely consumed by Mad Mariner's docking game.

Using your keyboard's arrow keys, you maneuver the boat of your choice to the docking area. Simple, right? Not if you novices forget to keep your eyes out for shallow water (marked by light-blue areas), buoys, and other boats. Thankfully the first times you play, winds and current are light, so you don't have too many curveballs thrown your way.

How'd I do? Let's just say my first try was a "close but no cigar" situation: I clipped a boat at the dock. But I chalk that up to not having had enough coffee, since it's still morning.

No comments: